...continued from Trinity on Trial : Act IV
A selection of arguments advanced to support the doctrine of the Trinity are:
- The use of "I AM" by Jesus
- The working of signs & wonders by Jesus
- The raising of the dead by Jesus
- The forgiveness of sin by Jesus
- Descriptions or titles of YHVH applied to Jesus: The Saviour; The Speaker of the Word; The Chief Shepherd; King of Kings; God in Christ
In following posts, these 'supporting' arguments will be measured one by one using the yardstick of Scripture.
Note: Links to these posts have now been added.